CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Opera Lights

I've got the vinyl top on my DTS and received in the mail yesterday the two sets of wreath and crest to put on it. I am just sitting here thinking that it would be nice for find a round opera light that I could stick my wreath and crest on to back light them on the c pillar. The wreath is about 3.25" in diameter. I believe that the guy who sold them to me said that they were for a SRX.

Any ideas?

Caddy_Grill.jpg2008 DTS

I've got the vinyl top on my DTS and received in the mail yesterday the two sets of wreath and crest to put on it. I am just sitting here thinking that it would be nice for find a round opera light that I could stick my wreath and crest on to back light them on the c pillar. The wreath is about 3.25" in diameter. I believe that the guy who sold them to me said that they were for a SRX.

Any ideas?

ebay sells aftermarket opera lights that have LEDs in them. Probably for limos but I can see kids putting them all over the car with the stick on fender vents :fighting0025:

Maybe they have some like you are looking for

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

ebay sells aftermarket opera lights that have LEDs in them. Probably for limos but I can see kids putting them all over the car with the stick on fender vents :fighting0025:

Maybe they have some like you are looking for

The ones that I have seen were just light bars.

Caddy_Grill.jpg2008 DTS

Archived