CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Combining two accounts

Hi Jeff,

I can do that. Do you want the cadillacjeff7777 merged into Jeff Gray, so that Jeff Gray is the 'final' account?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Hi Jeff,

I can do that. Do you want the cadillacjeff7777 merged into Jeff Gray, so that Jeff Gray is the 'final' account?

That would be awesome. Would I keep my post count and original join date in my stats?

Caddy_Grill.jpg2008 DTS

Since Cadillacjeff has the orig join date, what we could do is merge Jeff Day into CadillacJeff, then change the Display Name on CadillacJeff to Jeff Day. The email addresses are different also, so you should consider that. What happens is the posts get added together I think. There is not an 'undo' so we should be careful we agree on what you want.

Bruce

Since Cadillacjeff has the orig join date, what we could do is merge Jeff Day into CadillacJeff, then change the Display Name on CadillacJeff to Jeff Day. The email addresses are different also, so you should consider that. What happens is the posts get added together I think. There is not an 'undo' so we should be careful we agree on what you want.

Sounds like a plan. Go for it. Jeff Gray

Thanks Bruce.

Caddy_Grill.jpg2008 DTS

I have merged Jeff Gray into cadillacjeff and changed the display name to Jeff Gray. You appear now to have the merged post count and 2004 join date. The new account has the email and log in information still fro cadillacjeff, although you can change these as always.

Bruce

Archived