CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2009 CTS FE3 Rattle/clunk

dobrenyr

I have a 2009 CTS 3.6DFI with the FE3 suspension. There is a rattle/clunking coming from the right rear that you can only hear when moving very slowly ( under 10 KpH ). I know there is a TSB for the suspension but i am told that this is not it. Although it is not very loud it is getting annoying and the dealer cannot seem to find the problem. This has been like this since new !

I have a 2009 CTS 3.6DFI with the FE3 suspension. There is a rattle/clunking coming from the right rear that you can only hear when moving very slowly ( under 10 KpH ). I know there is a TSB for the suspension but i am told that this is not it. Although it is not very loud it is getting annoying and the dealer cannot seem to find the problem. This has been like this since new !

Someone will move this post to the CTS forum and (maybe) start a new thread for you.

In the meantime, since this car is probably still under warranty, I would lean hard on the service department at your dealership and request (demand?) the regional Cadillac technical folks be informed/involved ASAP.

Keep records of service complaints and dealer's responses. Document, document, document.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Archived