CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fluid Color

Rich

Many years ago in a city far away, I was about to buy an enlarger and dramatically modify my apartment to accommodate transformation of most of it into a giant darkroom for processing of color film and making color prints. I decided that before I took such a plunge, I should get myself tested for color blindness of any kind, however slight, and not try to do color printing if anything at all was found. That was my first real test. Since then I have been tested by employers and others many times.

Sometime color blindness tests include a no-number test like MAC's square as a validity check, so that people can't memorize the answers. Perhaps if someone *is* color-blind in some way, they *can* see a number in MAC's square.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

So I brought my Eldorado in this morning for the compressor replacement. The car was ready by lunchtime. The cost was...zip, zilch, nada. Didn't cost me a dime, totally covered under the GMP warranty. But I must say that if I didn't make a stink, I would have paid the $500 - $600 installation fee. I'm relieved that it worked out the way it did. Cheers all!!!

Archived