CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

leather

Hey my 94 STS has white interior and there is some wear beginning to happen on the stearing wheel and the shifter nob also a little on the door handle's. I was wondering if any one can give me some advice on what to do about this. Or how to replace it or hide it some way so it doesen't stick out so much.

Hey my 94 STS has white interior and there is some wear beginning to happen on the stearing wheel and the shifter nob also a little on the door handle's. I was wondering if any one can give me some advice on what to do about this. Or how to replace it or hide it some way so it doesen't stick out so much.

door handles dont have leather? I recommend meguires Leather conditioner and cleaner...works wonders with my 94 STS.

I use the samething Cadillac STS recommends. They come in dissposable wipes and work great. Just make sure you use enough of them and not make one sheet last the whole job. I used half the container on the whole interior. Took the years of crud off the steering wheel in a heart beat.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Archived