CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

For Sale 1999 Seville STS (In UK)

I have a green 1999 Cadillac Seville STS with the shale leather interior which is an ex-Pinewood Studios car (complete with reusable film crew stickers in glove box) and meticulously maintained by me. No expense spared and runs perfect. Just had new front engine mount fitted (the correct genuine GM re-designed one with added protective heat shield), new water pump, belt, thermostat and thermostat housing.

Serviced every 10,000 miles by Paragon Automotive in Northampton, oil and coolant changed more frequently. Car is completely original but does have luxury custom made car mats in front and rear complete with large Cadillac embroided emblem.

I also have lots of parts too from other cars I have been breaking, £100's of spares including full set of extra wheels with very good Pirelli tyres (I can get a set of wheels full refurbished in original or a different colour for an extra £250). Wheels will be acid stripped, sand blasted and given a powder coat finish.

I have two owners manual, stamped GM service book, two sets of keys with remote fobs.

MOT expires July 2011 but road tax will have to be obtained by new owner as I have it set as 'disable' taxation class which means I get free road tax but tax disc has to be returned to DVLA when I sell the car.

Known problems:

1) Temperature and fan speed switches on steering wheel no longer illuminate, they are still fully operational.

2) Electrical fault with secondary alarm system - this is a well known fault with the secondary alarm system fitted by Vauxhall when cars were imported into the UK. Car can be locked and unlocked using the remote fob but when locking the car using fob this will cause lights to flash. Car has to be locked by using front door lock switches on doors. Car can be opened using the remote. This can be fixed by Bauer Millet in Manchester for the cost of two-hours labour (£160 last time I checked). This will de-activate the secondary alarm and return the car to operating on the factory installed security system so remote fob can be used.

Please bear in mind that this car is a UK supplied right-hand drive vehicle and is located in Olney, Buckinghamshire, UK.

I am looking for £3,995 or offers.

Archived