CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Truck

Cupillac

Well, I just purchased a 1993 Ford Explorer from a friend, so the Caddy will be going away extra early this year.

I have to put on the stock rims so I can clean my alloys this winter. (alot easier off the car)

Anyways just thought I'd share my news.

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Hey man, don't be ashamed!! When it's snowing outside, my Nissan truck looks like this:

nissansnow.jpg

And my Cadillac looks like this:

cadgarage.jpg

Moving into a house with a garage was the best thing we did. Even the Nissan parks in the garage (2-car) every night now. But just having another vehicle to drive, without bringing the car into the sand and salt, and subjecting it to the driving idiots of North Carolina is rewarding enough. I remember an ice storm in Virginia (when we lived in an apartment -- we were just married then) that was unexpected. They were calling for rain, but completely missed the call and it was sheer ice. I remember scraping and hammering on the manual hubs on my truck so I could turn them to lock! I also needed gas that day, so I had to chip away at the filler door on the side of the bed so I could open it to access the fuel filler. What a mess!

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Archived