CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1997 OE Exhaust Video

JasonA

Guys, here is the short video clip I had on my computer for my OE mufflers. It's a short vid taken with a digital camera (Sony Mavica), so the quality certainly isn't super, but you can get an idea of how it sounds. It's just starting up and revving a few times. Total file size is near 400 Kb, so it'll only take a few minutes at most to download.

Caddy Video MPEG

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Guys, here is the short video clip I had on my computer for my OE mufflers. It's a short vid taken with a digital camera (Sony Mavica), so the quality certainly isn't super, but you can get an idea of how it sounds. It's just starting up and revving a few times. Total file size is near 400 Kb, so it'll only take a few minutes at most to download.

Caddy Video MPEG

hmmm took 12 seconds to Dl...nice sound BTW

Heh sounds good Jason. Your video popped up the instant i clicked on the link. Of course it's only 9:15 am and most everyone at work has already logged on and checked mail, decreasing traffic flow. Hmmm maybe after I get done compiling a disco cd for a friend I'll give mine a whirl. Apparently you're healing well :P .

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Thanks guys. How does this sound compare to you guys with aftermarket mufflers...particularly you guys with the Dynomax Super Turbo? I don't think I've ever listened to a Northstar with Dynomaxes, so I don't know how they compare with OE. Thoughts?

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Thanks guys.  How does this sound compare to you guys with aftermarket mufflers...particularly you guys with the Dynomax Super Turbo?  I don't think I've ever listened to a Northstar with Dynomaxes, so I don't know how they compare with OE.  Thoughts?

Man i wish i could let you guys hear what my custom cat back system sounds like!

catco cat covntr. 2.5 inch y pipe...dynomax mufflers..like i tell everyone who asks what it sounds like.. like a Vette!

hey, can anyone here help me find a free place to host some video clips of my caddy? I've been wanting to get some up for a while. If you know, or have some space you would mind sharing let me know!

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Archived