CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

'93 Deville radio free (may or may not work)

I recently purchased a '93 Deville in excellent condition from a friend. It has a replacement radio but I was given the original radio which may or may not work. She said there was something not right so her husband replaced it. Before I throw it out, I would offer it to anyone who has use for it. It is a Delco model 16127076. The car only has 77,000 miles on it so the radio couldn't have been used a lot. I am in NC so if you are nearby and want it, let me know.

Howard

• 3 months later...

I recently purchased a '93 Deville in excellent condition from a friend. It has a replacement radio but I was given the original radio which may or may not work. She said there was something not right so her husband replaced it. Before I throw it out, I would offer it to anyone who has use for it. It is a Delco model 16127076. The car only has 77,000 miles on it so the radio couldn't have been used a lot. I am in NC so if you are nearby and want it, let me know.

Howard

Hi. I saw your post about the 16127076 radio froma Cadillac. Mine is acting up and I could use the one you mentioned. Kindly email me at

bonedwj48@aol.com to let me know if it is still available and if it is how I can get it.

Thank you so much,

Ed

Archived