CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CTS-V S4 M3

Automobile comparo between the CTS-V, S4, and M3 is here: http://automobilemag.com/reviews/0409_cadi...i_s4/index.html

They like the CTS-V. Cadillac sent them an 05 CTS-V, but it still has the axle tramp issue, only less. They picked the M3 as their favorite of the trio.

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Do you think that these types of criticisms can be eliminated. Given that the M3 and CTS-V are close in price, how is it that BMW can produce an interior that reflects a higher quality according to this review, like the controls, buttons and casting lines. With all the track testing Cadillac has done how do some of these flows exist; the hard shifter, the wheel tramp, especially the wheel tramp.. How can BMW do it for $50,000 but Caddy can't, is there a benefit with the currency values, dollar vs mark, I doubt it. While I was happy to see the CTS-V racing results last week, this review is disappointing, unless Cadillac responds.

Early on sailors navigated by the stars at night and the North star became the symbol for finding ones way home. Once you know where the Northstar is you can point your ship in the right direction to get home. So the star became a symbol for finding ones way home or more symbolically even finding ones path in life.

Archived