CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Well today was a good day for ol' Greenie(94 STS). Fresh oil,upper rad hose(sweating at pump end) clean and lube all of the steering components, and last but not least...the stabilizer links. Wee bit of a pain inthe *smurf*,however mission accomplished. The top nuts once broken free came off with the impact. Both bottom nuts wouldn't budge so I had to grind. Roughly 1.5 hrs.

look1-1-1.jpg

I've heard the same,but I'd do it again for someone in need. By the way Bruce, just out of curiousity,how come I have a "warn status" bar under my info...I've not noticed this with any other posters on this site.

look1-1-1.jpg

I've heard the same,but I'd do it again for someone in need. By the way Bruce, just out of curiousity,how come I have a "warn status" bar under my info...I've not noticed this with any other posters on this site.

To put it simply, everyone has it, but you can only see it on your own profile. If one of the moderators feels that you are violating rules here, they can raise your warn level. Once it's full, you get the boot.

big4870885.jpg

Archived