CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ReflectionsOfTheDrive: G35s still going strong on S2000 Boston Mountain Tour

823556591_TThJs-M.jpg
Once again, I made the trek to Eureka Springs, AR for the semi-annual S2ki.com Boston Mountain Tour. The many great Honda S2000 owners don’t seem to mind that I bring a couple extra doors along on their tour of possibly the largest collection of near-perfect sports car roads in America. Seriously, people make fun of Arkansas, but their mountain roads are absolutely sublime. The roads are so great, I need my track brake pads installed to keep up with all the little roadsters in the tighter sections. Needless to say, I’m ok with that.

This time my wife and 16 month old boy came along for the ride to Eureka Springs because my parents were going to be there. You might recall my dad buying a WRX recently. He also recently attended an HPDE at Phoenix International Raceway with NASA, so he was looking forward to this drive after getting to know his car a little better. My mom, wife, and kiddo explored Eureka Springs on Saturday while my dad and I chased and were chased by S2000s.

As usual, we had a blast, and I can’t wait for the Fall tour. It was especially great to look up in the mirror and see my dad rounding an apex. I’m glad we were in the mountains with a lot of twisties, because I couldn’t have stayed ahead of him with too many straight-aways. That car is quick!

Check out the full gallery for my photos.

View the full article

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived