CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

What if you take an already fun CTS-V and add custom cam, heads, and wheels?

Craig's List: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1741685273.html

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 500+ HP (402 Stroker) - $25999 (Frisco)

Date: 2010-05-14, 10:21PM CDT

Reply to: sale-sucaf-1741685273@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Up for sale is a 2005 Cadillac CTS-V with 64k miles. It's Red (Redline) with black (Ebony) interior. I bought this car 4 months ago with 59k miles from a dealership and have since put $10k in modifications in it. I have invoices I can provide to a serious buyer.

The car has a 402CI stroker motor built by Kim Barr and installed and tuned by Quality Motor Sports in Lewiville that is comprised of the following parts:

LS2 block

Callies crank 4" stroke

Manley rods

Manley pistons

Comp lifters

Comp 921 springs

Ls3 heads

Fast 102 intake

Fast fuel rails

LG G5X1 cam

11.1 compression

The car also has:

Remote bleeder

Textralia oz700 clutch

Magnaflow catback

Volant Intake

New BFG KDW Tires with 275/35/18 rears

The car dynoed 420/445 with stock manifolds and cats. With long tubes and high flow cats it will easily pick up 50/50.

It has no issues and has never been in a accident nor had any paintwork. I have a Carfax in hand that i will show to the next potential owner.

I'm asking $25999 and I'm not very flexible. I have well over $30k in it. I'm only selling it because I have an opportunity to buy a car I've wanted that has just come available. This does not mean I will just let my car go.

Clean and Clear title in my name ready to be signed over to the next owner...

Feel free to text me at [omitted] for the quickest reply or you can email me. Thanks for looking!

3n63m83p85Z35P05R5a5eb7c6e6005d321e6c.jpg

This seems overpriced by $5K or so. KBB suggests a V with 54k miles is worth $19-20K. Frankly and unfortunately for the Seller, the $10K of claimed receipts for modifications don't really improve the resale value. With 420 hp at the wheels, or 494 hp at the crank (420/.85) this would be a REALLY fun car to drive and enjoy. Hopefully for the Seller someone who really appreciates the custom engine work will grab this up.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived