CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2011 Cadillac DTS shows up in order guide

The 2011 Order guide did not previously show the 2011 DTS, but it has been added now. Bye bye to Ocean Pearl Tricoat, hello Gen 9 Onstar

Cadillac DTS

Deletions

Exterior color (91U) Ocean Pearl Tricoat

(UJ5) LPO, entertainment system, rear seat DVD player

New Features

Gen. 9 OnStar

DTS 6KD69

4.6L V8 1SA

Luxury Collection 1SC

Premium Collection 1SD

Platinum Collection (PLA) 1SE << 292 hp Northstar, MR Suspension, other features

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I tried to get a Platinum edition in 2008 when I bought my DTS, the dealerships didn't want to even hear about it. They instead tried to push every new car on the floor on me. I don't know if the '08 dts platinum had magnaride, but if it did, now I'm really mad!

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

I tried to get a Platinum edition in 2008 when I bought my DTS, the dealerships didn't want to even hear about it. They instead tried to push every new car on the floor on me. I don't know if the '08 dts platinum had magnaride, but if it did, now I'm really mad!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....but...the 2008 Platinum "DID" have the MR suspension.

Posted Image

Disagree.

In 2008, you could get the PLA Platinum Package on either a Luxury or a 1SE Performance DTS. That went away for 2010. The 1SE adopted the PLA package. Performance has MR, Luxury does not.

For 2010 and 2011 - PLA and 1SE (as well as MR) go hand-in-hand. But in 2008 PLA and 1SE were separate. and MR goes with 1SE.

~Double

aka Howard

aka Cardio-Doc

New owner of 2009 GM Brass Hat Black/Black 1SE DTS with Tehama leather.

Thanks Doc.

SO...in 2008...Platinum was available in both Luxury and Performance models.

Good to know.

Thanks for the correction.

I have a 2006 1SE.

Posted Image

Archived