CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

The best birthday surprise: A New Cadillac

Alicia Keys' mother, Teresa, had a very happy 60th birthday indeed: The singer's mama was feted by Keys and her beau, Swizz Beatz, at Hudson Terrace on Saturday night.

While staff at the bash brought out 12 bottles of Vision adorned with sparklers for the b-day girl, Keys' man got on the mic to sing a special rendition of "Happy Birthday," while DJ Cassidy accompanied him on the turntables.

Later, he and Keys led Teresa outside, where a brand new black Cadillac was waiting on the corner.

"It was really very sweet," says one partygoer. "They very much seemed like a family."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/04/26/2010-04-26_alicia_keys_mom_teresa_celebrates_60th_birthday_with_swizz_beatz__and_a_new_cadi.html#ixzz0mChVo2vu

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I knew something was missing at my last birthday party!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived