CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Saturday Tennis a @Cadillac Escalade

The story so far: I picked up a 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum from Crest Cadillac in Plano to test drive this weekend.Saturday is often the day for my weekly trip to the large container store for excessive amounts of fresh beverages and other supplies.Man does not live on bread alone.  It [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Bruce,

That is a beautiful Escalade.

You mentioned the cooled seats...

It is not really an "ACQUIRED TASTE" per se... it is just getting used to something that you have never experienced before.

Remember your first car with a heated steering wheel?

My first thought about heated steering wheels was....

"What kind of a "WIMP" needs a heated steering wheel?"

Now, I use it anytime the temp is below about 60. :D :D :D

The first few times I used the cooled seats in my car... I wasn't sure I liked it either.

But the first time I came out to the car after it had been sitting in the hot sun and the AC was already on from using the remote start and the leather was already cooling down.... "THAT" will make a believer out of you real quick. :D :D

They are also pretty comforting on long drives.

You know me....I sometimes cover a lot of miles in a days time.

The cooled seats seem to keep me a little more refreshed and less tired than without them.

The leather seats never get hot or uncomfortable even in the hottest days of summer.

Just my opinion....

Posted Image

Yes, I am trying to get more time on cooled seats before I form a decision on them. Jumping in the Escalade after an errand tonight I ran the cooled seats; I still think it is an acquired taste in the sense that it seems an odd feeling. I appreciate your input since you have more time in them.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Yes, I am trying to get more time on cooled seats before I form a decision on them. Jumping in the Escalade after an errand tonight I ran the cooled seats;

I still think it is an acquired taste in the sense that it seems an odd feeling.

I appreciate your input since you have more time in them.

You may be more right than I first said ...

Cool air blowing on the back of your legs and on your backside...is kind of an odd feeling ... till you get used to it.

I very seldom drive mine anywhere now, without using it...if the temps are above 70 degrees.

My Darling Wife will only use it in the hottest days of summer.

Posted Image

Archived