CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Rain Guards for a '95 Eldorado Biarritz?

searched everywhere for rain guards for my 95 eldorado, not one site has had them for any eldorado, does anyone know where i can fond them, or know of a car with a similar enough roofline that i can make it fit? i cant be the first with this problem! thanks!

Any Eldorado owner knows what happens if you drive with water on the roof while the window is open: the first time you stop you will flood the armrest and its electrical switches. But rain guards for a hard top? I don't expect you'll have much luck with that search. :wipetears

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I have been looking for a set for my Eldo for a while, and haven't had any luck. Mine has a cloth top. I hate it because I can't even open my windows after I wash my car. The cloth top holds onto so much water that it floods the door panels as soon as I open a window. It's even worse in the rain. I'm one of those people who always has to have a window cracked for fresh air, even if it's -10 degrees out. I'm honestly thinking about fabricating my own set of rain guards for my car.

big4870885.jpg

Not sure if these are what yall are after but go to their website and give them an email or a call and see if they in fact do make them for the Eldo. I have seen them on so many cars but have never noticed if they made em for the your car.

http://www.ventvisor.com/

Hope this helps folks.

Sean

Sean M.

1997 Cadillac DeVille

yea ive tried there and emailed them about the rain guards (yea the ones for over driver/passenger windows) its amazing that they dont, i know the angle is odd and theres not too much area to connect them but i think if i can find ones close enough i can heat them up and fabricate them to fit the car, i love this car and dont want this small thing to keep pissin me off when i turn or hit the brakes

Edited by sic_redrum