CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: After the drive, thoughts on the 2010 Cadillac CTS-V

The story so far: I picked up a 2010 Cadillac CTS-V from Crest Cadillac in Plano to test drive last weekend.  Saturday with TexasJim, then Sunday Drive are the other articles in the series.I dropped the Cadillac CTS-V off at Crest Cadillac Monday morning and picked up my 2005 Cadillac CTS.    I would [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Nice writeup.

With what little bit I rode around with you... I have to agree with your impressions of the car.

It was smooth and comfortable at all times...but could show another side of it's self .. at will.. just by mashing the RIGHT PEDAL. :D

I agree with it being a very good place to invest your fuel dollars.:D

I will be keeping a watch out for a nice one at a good price.

Posted Image

May have an Escalade Platinum coming over for a test drive next. That would make a nice contrast with the CTS-V, and it would be interesting to examine the Platinum package more closely. Platinum is a further extension of the DH idea -- a high feature / high luxury focus versus the V-Series high performance focus.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

May have an Escalade Platinum coming over for a test drive next. That would make a nice contrast with the CTS-V, and it would be interesting to examine the Platinum package more closely. Platinum is a further extension of the DH idea -- a high feature / high luxury focus versus the V-Series high performance focus.

That would be an interesting contrast.

I also want to take a look at the Platinum version of the DTS pretty soon.

There are so many interesting automobiles available right now... it is really hard to decide what you want.

3.6 DI CTS Sedan

3.6 DI CTS Wagon

CTS "V" Sedan

CTS "V" Wagon

DTS Platinum

I suppose it is better to have TOO MANY choices than not enough.

:D :D

Posted Image

Archived