CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2004 DeVille DTS CD CHANGER PROBLEMS

Hello Cadillac Community,

Does anyone know how to manually eject the 6 disc CD cartridge from the glovebox CD changer. Mine is hopelessy jammed :wipetears !!! It won't eject or search for discs. It has always given me problems but now I can't even retrieve my CD's. The only message it will display on the DVD/NAV screen is "NO CD LOADED." :fighting0025:

Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

Thanks,

Gosh, I used to have one like that and I thought there was a way to do it, but I just can't remember right now. Did you check in your book? Maybe it says in there.

-Dusty-

2006 Cadillac DTS Glacier Gold Tri-Coat with 175,000 miles

1993 Cadillac Sixty Special Gold Mist with 185,000 miles

Gosh, I used to have one like that and I thought there was a way to do it, but I just can't remember right now. Did you check in your book? Maybe it says in there.

Hey-

99 Deville... Big Girl..Nice!

I did check the manual. There is no information on a manual eject procedure. I did an internet search on this problem. Some people say to remove the audio fuse and replace after 10-12 min. to re-initialize. The fuse is in the under seat fuse block-what a pain! I may just try to disconnect the battery for 10-12 min. I will lose some memory presets but that is no problem to reset.

Thanks,

Archived