CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Well, I guess its time to change out the plugs @ 276K kms runs smooth most of the time but the occasional misfire does occur. My local NAPA dealer wants $93 for ACDELCO 41-950's not bad, or I can get Bosch platinum plus for $45. Are the delco's the only way to go or...??

look1-1-1.jpg

Look around for prices, try www.rockauto.com and www.gmotors.com for the best prices, we even have a 5% discount for rockauto.

I would NOT fool around with Bosch, use AC DELCO, the engine was validated with AC DELCO, if you buy Bosch you could have problems, and many do

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Look around for prices, try www.rockauto.com and www.gmotors.com for the best prices, we even have a 5% discount for rockauto.

I would NOT fool around with Bosch, use AC DELCO, the engine was validated with AC DELCO, if you buy Bosch you could have problems, and many do

I did a litle shopping and NAPA's $11.59 each seems to be the best. The dealer wants $16.50 each (DELCO) Also wire sets are'$126 from NAPA and $237 from dealer.

look1-1-1.jpg

I agree with BBF.

Rockauto.com shows the AC Delco 41-950 at $5.95 ea if you buy 8. Summit racing has them at $5.95 also. That makes a set of 8 $48 before S&H. Sometimes if you share with the local dealer what the online price is the Local Dealer can match the cost with S&H and save you the wait.

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I got my plugs, ACDelco 41-950's at Advance Auto. It cost me under 50$ for all 8 of them.

big4870885.jpg

That's the going rate around this place, maybe the demand isn't that high. It's Sat. morning and I'll try a few more ideas around town. If I have to I'll order from Rockauto, but I wanted ta gitrdone NOW Thanx all!

look1-1-1.jpg

Click the link at the bottom of this message, that thread has 5% off discount codes for RockAuto :hatsoff:

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!