CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Interesting to see this car come down a bit in price: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220570801764&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

2005 Cadillac CTS-V Supercharged Car makes 560+ to motor... You are bidding on a absolutely perfect driving and looking work of art.. Car is equipped with the following: Polished Magnuson Supercharger with Upgraded 2.8 Pulley KOOKS wrapped ceramic coated long tube Headers New 6Lheads K@N Cold air intake with 3'High Flow Cats B@B stainless steal exhaust corvette throttle body new air filter system wheel hop kit *****largest and most important upgrade******* as we all know the later model cts-v with upgrades had horrible rear end issues... This car has been fitted with a DANA 44 Rear Differential with 410 gears.. Hyme Joints to accommodate new diff from BMR racing. I purchased this car about 6 months ago and have decided on a 2009 CTS-V, I absolutely will allow any inspection car is perfect,, absolutely no issues.. This car seems extremely stock until you get in the accelerator, and than all hell breaks loose! Good bye M5~ I have all recipts for all work,, totally 26k not including stereo recently installed.. The Corvette Shop in San Diego did the total build on this car and is extremely reputable.. Happy bidding..

Maggie supercharger, long tube headers, CAI, High flow cats and it makes ~560 crankshaft hp so I suppose ~476 wheel hp. Note that this is strikingly similar to what a stock 09+ CTS-V manual would put out at the wheels, and going for quite a bit less than the 09+ CTS-Vs cost just now.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived