CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Still looking for a 93-96 STS RH rear upper control arm

petrov

I have had some recent suspension issues as a result of the bent RH rear upper control arm in need of replacement. It was bent from an accident quite some time ago.

Anyhow my father is heading down to Florida for a break from this Canadian winter(St. Pete's area) and I was wondering if anyone can reccomend a used part place that may offer good deals. It could probably come from anywhere in the US and I would have it directed to him in FL and save some $$ in shipping as he would bring it back.

I have had some recent suspension issues as a result of the bent RH rear upper control arm in need of replacement. It was bent from an accident quite some time ago.

Anyhow my father is heading down to Florida for a break from this Canadian winter(St. Pete's area) and I was wondering if anyone can reccomend a used part place that may offer good deals. It could probably come from anywhere in the US and I would have it directed to him in FL and save some $$ in shipping as he would bring it back.

I use car-part.com they have alot of results

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

Hello, I've had good luck finding parts for my 96 STS at LKQ liquidators in St. Pete and Clearwater FL. They had a good selection of 90's era models to pick from.

Archived