CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Re: Cars & Coffee Dallas 2010 Feb 6 #tejascrew

My friend Richard Gossman came out this morning and we drove over to Classic BMW of Plano for Cars & Coffee.  Unfortunately Texas Jim had other engagements, but he can join us when it is warmer lol.  I grabbed this slide show of shots including shots of my CTS before we left & shots from [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Sounds like a good time! It's February and you can still see grass in the pictures. I look out my window and I see 2 feet of snow....connie_mini_wipetears.gif Maybe I should move to the south....it looks like you guys have better weather, and better car shows.

big4870885.jpg

I was glad I went, and now I know even better what to expect. Definitely no rush to get there at the start, especially on a cool day. I would say get together for breakfast then go over and walk around and look at the cars. Although we did the reverse, spent a couple of hours there then had brunch, and that worked well.

I would also recommend taking someone with you or going in groups, as the fun to me is really in looking at the cars together, discussing, etc.

Don't know anywhere else you could see Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Cobras, Porsches, and Cadillacs just sitting around together.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived