CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac on the Roof receives a Ticket

CINCINNATI – Owners of Cadillac Ranch were surprised this week to find a parking ticket on the car parked on top of the restaurant’s entrance. Cincinnati Police Officer Chris Albach issued a $50 parking citation on the car for being parked in a no parking zone. Officer Albach commented, “If we let everyone park on top of building entrances what would this city look like? All no parking zones are strictly enforced.” The Cadillac Ranch General Manager Paul Sunderman said the company does not plan to pay the ticket because the car does not belong to Cadillac Ranch and he does not know why the car is parked there. Sunderman said, “We believe a drunk driver may have inadvertently parked the car there and forgotten about it on opening night. Normally we would tow any car parked on our property but since it is a Cadillac we decided it fits nicely with the theme of our restaurant.

Read more: http://www.derfmagazine.com/news/business/367.html

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Wow! That's just too funny! "A drunk driver may have parked it there on opening night".....

I guess that drunk driver had the foresight to build a ramp...and he even parked it straight!

But really....How can you expect someone to pay a parking ticket for that? I know I wouldn't.

big4870885.jpg

Archived