CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Re: 2012 Cadillac ATS Still in the Works

Edmund’s InsideLine has an interesting news mention here: 2012 Cadillac ATS Still in the Works.  They show a picture of the BLS, but at least they put in a Cadillac pic.The Cadillac ATS of course is the ‘Smaller-than-a-CTS’ BMW 3-Series Killer we are waiting for.  Hearing that it might come along as a 2012 model [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I've never really had an interest in buying a brand new car, but I'm thinking I just might have to start a "Carla's New Caddy" fund pretty soon here....

big4870885.jpg

Make plenty of money buying Cadillacs for $500, fixing them up, and reselling for $2K. Not great pay by the hour mind you...

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Make plenty of money buying Cadillacs for $500, fixing them up, and reselling for $2K. Not great pay by the hour mind you...

Well I could probably get that out of mine if I get it fixed and sell it, but I'm not willing to part with it...and I'm pretty sure if I bought any others to fix up and sell I would end up liking them too much and keeping them, lol. And I've learned that it indeed is hard work, but when it's for something you love (like my own car) then it's really worth it. If my head gaskets go *knocks on wood* I'll fix them too...of course then I would HAVE to get something else on the road....

Let's hope those hold out for a while. 154,000 miles so far and counting. Maybe I'll get lucky in that department.

big4870885.jpg

Archived