CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Major Update Planned for late Thursday

Thursday evening I am planning to take the Caddyinfo Forum offline for a tune-up. Hopefully we will be back up after an hour or two.

In the mean time please feel free to visit and comment on the Caddyinfo Blog during that time.

Our Forum software has a new version out that has some fun features, and we have to stay up to date in order to stay safer from bad actors.

If you are still using Internet Explorer 6 or before now would be a good time to update. The new forum takes advantage of some features of the current browsers, and IE6 is no longer current. I check the forum, blog, and site with the current IE and with Firefox when tuning.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I will plan to take the board offline for update at or around midnight central time USA (GMT-6 as I recall). Hopefully see you guys on the other side lol.

Bruce

Hope it goes smoothly, Bruce.

My sleep cycle has been sliding toward nocturnal so I might be lurking in here around 2:00 - 3:00 AM (EST) Friday. BTW, you are UTC-06:00 this time of year.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

The forum is going through a rebuild and recount, then I'll put the new skin on.

Because we have 150K posts to walk through it is taking a while.

Bruce

The forum is going through a rebuild and recount, then I'll put the new skin on.

Because we have 150K posts to walk through it is taking a while.

OK, so far so good. Please let me know if you see something you don't expect or don't see something you do expect.

I will be adjusting & correcting things especially some styling bits along.

Bruce

Archived