CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Aspire to be Stupid?

Diesel, the international jeans brand, is launching “Be Stupid“, a campaign that encourages consumers to take risks and move beyond the smart and sensible track for life. The campaign, developed at Anomaly London, includes online, press and outdoor advertisements featuring “stupid” acts, a digital recruitment campaign for the Diesel music video/2010 catalogue, and viral activity outlining the company’s Stupid philosophy

diesel_stupid_rain_kiss.jpg

Read more: http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/2010/diesel-be-stupid/

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Because there just aren't enough stupid people in the world already are there?

Even smart people do stupid things, yes, but this is such a BAD idea for advertising.

Fail.

big4870885.jpg

You can't fix STUPID.

That ad campaign won't last long.

I would make a small wager... that ad campaign will get somebody hurt or killed, they will get sued for millions of dollars, and it will be quickly withdrawn.

Sometimes it just totally amazes me, how stupid some people can be. (shakes head)

Unbelievable.

At least it will thin the gene pool a tiny bit. :D

Posted Image

Maybe someone should have put some Chlorine in the gene pool of whomever thought up that ad campaign....it's probably too shallow to drown yourself in.

big4870885.jpg

"Stupid is as stupid does..."

--F. Gump

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Since we are on the subject of stupidity...here's one for ya.

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2003-11.html

The site has some rather interesting (albeit stupid) things on it. I've actually read all the books. What can I say...stupid people may pi** me off, but they fascinate me as well.

big4870885.jpg

Archived