CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

'01 Eldorado ESC for sale - $7,250 - Omaha, NE

Lost my job and must sell my "second car" to cover monthly bills This is a very clean, very well maintained Cadillac Eldorado ESC with low LOW 72,000 miles. Crimson Pearl Exterior, Oatmeal Leather Interior. No sun roof. This is the sport coupe edition, not the touring coupe. Just installed - a brand new - fresh set of tires and a fresh full brake job (pads and rotors), this car is good to go in the snow. An excellent driver on bad roads, traction control and anti lock brakes All the features of a Cadillac, style, comfort, power and ride!... All of the features of the car work, power windows, antenna, etc. The photo attached is the actual car for sale - I have added a set of four custom molded splash guards since this photo was taken. The truck has been replaced by a Honda Ridgeline (whole nuther story). Clean CarFax report and clear title. Serious inquiries only, this is a firm price - and a sacrifice at this price. NADA and KBB both list this car at $8,800 - so please don't ask me to go lower! Hurry - this one won't last long. This car has been kept in my garage, very clean interior and exterior!

truck_car_2.jpg

email_me

thanks in advance

-joeniv-

Archived