CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

both abs and taction light go on all the time

seville58

Hi i have the same problem, both abs and taction light go on all the time. The guy at the cadillac dealership said the pcm is bad and to replace it $450.00, also the trans kicks out of gear when the traction light goes on, then goes back in gear.

Edited by timothy

Hi i have the same problem, both abs and taction light go on all the time. The guy at the cadillac dealership said the pcm is bad and to replace it $450.00, also the trans kicks out of gear when the traction light goes on, then goes back in gear.

You should try posting this in a new topic. I think you would get more people to help you that way.

Also, when you repost this, you should include in the post anything you can about your problem such as when it started, and any other symptoms that may happen along with it.

I think you should check for a bad connection at the wheel hub. My car does the same thing, and I have found this to be the problem.

big4870885.jpg

I split these apart as a new topic (this one).

Please check your diagnostic trouble codes and post: http://www.caddyinfo.com/readingcodes.html

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube