CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Cars & Coffee Dallas #TejasCrew

There is a monthly car get together going on in many US and some European cities monthly called Cars & Coffee.  The idea is to get your favorite vehicle out and meet up with a lot of other car people and enjoy the cars.The next one in Plano, Texas near me is on Jan 30th.  [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Great. I have to be in Tucson earlier that week, then have a Dental visit, but hopefully will be all good by Saturday. Let's work out as we get closer and maybe meet somewhere enroute.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 2 weeks later...
Jim, they have rescheduled due to weather; It will now be a week from Saturday, on Feb 6th.

Thank you for the update.

I will let a couple of other people I told about it, know the new date.

Posted Image

Bruce, any idea how I can find out if there is anything like this in my area? (Which is Rome, NY by the way)

Seems like something I would definitely be interested in, but I can't afford a drive to Texas, lol.

big4870885.jpg

Bruce, any idea how I can find out if there is anything like this in my area? (Which is Rome, NY by the way)

Seems like something I would definitely be interested in, but I can't afford a drive to Texas, lol.

Bruce knows a lot more about it than I do...and can tell you more about it.

This will be my first one to go to. :D

Here is a link to some of the get togethers.

I don't see one in your area.

http://usa.carsandcoffee.info/

Posted Image

I guess us Northeasterners just suck at life, lol.

Maybe I'll have to stick to the local car shows.... Perhaps I could even get the interior of mine done all nice and enter it in one, just because.

big4870885.jpg

I guess us Northeasterners just suck at life, lol.

Maybe I'll have to stick to the local car shows.... Perhaps I could even get the interior of mine done all nice and enter it in one, just because.

A friend of a friend of mine puts on local shows around here.

I have thought of detailing mine up all nice and shiny and entering it.

No real reason...except... like you said....just because. :D:D:D

If nothing else...it would maybe get me to spend a little time on it and get everything back to looking like showroom...or as close to it as possible.

I have 75,000 miles on it.

The pic below was taken at about 60,000 miles

Posted Image

The exterior on mine looks GREAT! (except for the marker scribble someone put on the cloth top a week or so ago)

The interior is a little rough. I'm going to hit the local scrap-yard in the spring to see if I can find a driver's seat for it, as the one that's in it has some rips in the leather. If I can't find one in perfect, or near perfect condition, then I will see about getting it re-covered at a shop. I'm sure it won't be cheap, but it's worth it with the rest of the car being in such good condition.

big4870885.jpg

Archived