CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Beautiful 1992 Allante for sale: 4.5 litre engine with a fresh tune-up, new muffler and catalytic converter. Everything works, including the CD player. The wheels are Niche Road wheels. The car is not perfect, it does have a rust bubble on the passengers side. The car is from Florida. There is also 1 small tear in the convertible top about 1" long that can be easily repaired. Soft top only. The mileage on this beautiful car is currently 112,000. This car runs fantastic and I would drive it anywhere in the country. You will be hard presed to find another Allante in this good shape for the same price. If you are interested, you can call Ray [] or e-mail me at [] . You can see the car anytime Mon. - Fri. or on the weekend with prior arramgements.

3ka3m83lc5T95U25R99clf7eac7c919a612f2.jp

3m23o83l45Q75U45Pa9cl9f7cef8bb34b16ee.jp

Read more: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1520267561.html

Non-stock wheels but that would be easy enough to fix. Less amused about the roof rip -- if that were easy to resolve they would have done already?

The Allante kept a tuned 4.5L right up until the Northstar arrived in 93.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I had a car very much like that one... mine was red with a black interior.

Rips on the tops are very common... This was a know defect with these cars. when the tops are folded they rub against the mechanism causing premature wear. When I bought my 3 year old Allante it was already on its second top.

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Rips on the tops are very common... This was a know defect with these cars. when the tops are folded they rub against the mechanism causing premature wear. When I bought my 3 year old Allante it was already on its second top.

Was there a work-around repair other than a new top?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived