CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New to the forum

Hi everybody!

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself here. I am Colemancol and i am very glad to join this community.I must say, what a very impressive website.It would be nice to share my ideas and views regarding this community.I hope to help others and gain some knowledge from other people as well! I've enjoyed meeting new people on this forum.Thanks.

Hi everybody!

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself here. I am Colemancol and i am very glad to join this community.I must say, what a very impressive website.It would be nice to share my ideas and views regarding this community.I hope to help others and gain some knowledge from other people as well! I've enjoyed meeting new people on this forum.Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

If you have questions...just ask.

If you can help someone...jump right in. :D

Posted Image

:welcomesmiley:

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises