CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Bustin' into the 96-99 computer

bigfoo

I'm on a mission and i'm not going to stop until i can reprogram these suckers.

I've already contacted people who make software that connects to your PC for doing statistics and re-flashing and such and we are working together to bust this thing. Looks like 96-99's have the same computer , 00-03 have same one.. every 4 years? is this a pattern? heh.. anyway.. we ARE working on it and it WILL be done, I just don't know how soon. I might need some info from you guys like part numbers off of your PCMs/ECU's ECM's whatever u wanna call it, you know, the computer :>

Can everyone tell me the part number of their PCM? (hardware part #)

i.e. all the 96-99 sevilles are 16214848 but I want to double check. Anyone who has eldos or devilles or any other cadillac please post their PCM # if they can.

I think its great that you want to arm-wrestle big obd2!Gives me hope for a little more performance.Mine is a 1996 seville sts(h)rated tires.the number on my computer is 16234636.theres this number underneath 86btnkm5614152a1----btnk

Maybe a picture or location for that number would be helpful.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

sorry about that attachment. i dont know how it got on there, its not done by me.im trying to access it myself but cant.anyways all those numbers are on a sticker on the bottom of my computer(brain box)located in a separate box just under the air filter.its all on a sticker that looks like a bar code.

Archived