CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Peak Hysteria within the next 10 years? 2012?

Noted Experts (Really good ones. Ones trained at universities.) report that Peak Hysteria may be in sight. Peak Hysteria marks the point at which the needless worrying over imagined shortages or eventualities may reach a maximum point. After that point, the population as a whole may realize that Hysteria is overblown, and things are really pretty much okay. If this sort of wide-spread and at that point unstoppable occurrence does come to fruition, happiness and satisfaction may breakout.

Some skeptics argue that really peak peak hysteria has already happened, and that we are in the post-peak hysteria period now. They feel that we may never again achieve the type of hysteria of recent years -- that we are inexorably headed to a low hysteria era (LHE). In a post-peak LHE, or Low hysteria period, increasing happiness may breakout in a sort of chronic and unstoppable realization.

Future, yet to be implemented Government regulation could act as a factor against this sort of widespread happiness, and restore some sense of Hysteria. However, the UN has not released any findings which support the post-peak hysteria model, or even a double-scoop post-post-peak hysteria model.

Many scientists when polled supported the theory that Hysteria as a sweeping factor may in fact have peaked in the past, or perhaps will peak in the near or far future. Other Scientists began to argue with these scientists, and became hysterical. This in fact supported the majority opinion, that Hysteria was quickly becoming a minority and unsupportable position.

If you personally feel a lack of hysteria, don't panic. Sit quietly and reflect on the realization that things may just be okay.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

If you personally feel a lack of hysteria, don't panic.

Thats one option... or you could just tune into Glenn Beck.

He's got your hysteria for ya, and he'll even SUPER size it!

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

I agree with you in that I find if I turn off the news or politics and turn on my favorite jazz or gospel station my stress level decreases. When in doubt, focus on the beat. It is difficult for your mind to worry while following the rhythm of good music.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

During the next 12-18 months your Dollar will likely be worth less than 50% of what it is worth today.

Fiddle if you must, but your Rome has only begun to burn. Rearrange the Titanic deck chairs if it makes you feel better.

Regards,

Warren

P.S. Enjoy the Titanic Jazz.

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived