CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddyinfo.com Supporting Membership Scholarships

We are currently have a high rate of unemployment in the US and other places due to the Banking Crisis and the economy.

The last thing you need when you are out of work is to have it impinge on your entertainment.

If you are currently a Caddyinfo Supporting Member, or have been in the past, and your annual renewal comes due but you are out of work due to the current economy, PM me and I will cover your Supporting Membership 1-year renewal.

:work22: I know the finance guy (me) and the important thing is that you continue to be able to participate here in the way that you are accustomed.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Bruce,

You don't have to shoulder this all by yourself.

I am still working and would be happy to sponsor a couple of our members.

PM me and I will paypal it to you or we can meet for breakfast and I will give you the cash.

Either way...let me know if I can help in any way.

Posted Image

PM me too.

I'm out of work right now, but I still have an income stream, albeit reduced. My renewal is due real soon and I'd be happy to bring another member along with me.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived