CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Amazon: Garmin nüvi 1350/1350T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001UO0RKS

Garmin nüvi 1350/1350T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic

List Price: $399.99

Price: $189.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $210.00 (53%)

Product Features and Technical Details

Product Features

* Widescreen ultra slim GPS design with 4.3-inch WQVGA touchscreen display; interface features improved graphics and a new slide control for menu operation

* Pre-loaded with City Navigtor NT maps for North America, including more than 6-million points of interest and turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names (text-to-speech)

* Pedestrian navigation capability enabled through optional CityXplorer maps, while ecoRoute suggests fuel-efficient routes to save drivers money and fuel

* Integrated FM traffic receiver and free lifetime traffic updates for alerts about traffic delays and road construction that lie ahead on your route

* NOTE: Model number on the box is 1350T because the traffic receiver is included; however, the model number on the device itself is 1350 as the "T" in 1350T refers to the additional component

Technical Details

* Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.8 x 2.9 x .6 inches (12.2 x 7.5 x 1.6 cm)

* Display size, WxH: 3.81 x 2.25 inches (9.7 x 5.7 cm); 4.3 inches diag (10.9 cm)

* Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels

* Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight

* Weight: 5.7 ounces (161.6 g)

* Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion

* Battery life: up to 4 hours

* Waterproof: no

* High-sensitivity receiver: yes

* RoHS version available: yes

* Maps and Memory:

* Basemap: yes

* Preloaded maps: yes

* Ability to add maps: yes

* Built-in memory: internal solid state

* Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)

* Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000

* Routes: 0

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

http://www.amazon.com/Navigon-4-3-Inch-Por...5461&sr=1-1

That's the one I have. It came with one year of fresh maps and then Navigon added life time traffic alerts for free. I've had no problems with this unit. I'm very pleased with it.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Yay Marika sighting.

Better then an Elvis sighting? :lol: :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Elvis would probably give me a new Cadillac if I ran into him, but sure, okay, yes. Got any new Cadillac photos to share?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived