CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

VIP CaddyMates Golf Caddy Service

CMlogo.gifCM_Lisa-Wensley.jpg

If you golf, did you ever wish you had a Model for a Caddy?

http://www.vipcaddymates.com is a website in Las Vegas that allows you to schedule a female Caddy for your golfing outing.

[NOTE: their site is not ideal for work]

Caddy Mates are beautiful, outgoing young ladies that will help with everything related to having the perfect day out on the golf course. Not only are these ladies professional models, but they are fully trained in course etiquette. The cost is around $225 per caddy, but I'm not sure if that covers the day, or 18 holes, or what.

They can help with orientation, course personnel, call in food and beverage orders, maintaining scorecards, and other any other service designed to replicate the five-star assistance provided by major hotel concierges staff. They’ll even repair divots, fix ball marks, clean clubs and help with yardage, ball flight and obstacles. Additionally they will serve as hostesses during the round to eliminate any hassles or drudgeries and make the experience more pleasant, enjoyable and fun.

None of the photos on their site actually show a Model carrying golf stuff, but you can pick a Caddy by name so that will help for repeat business.

They don't appear to have male "Caddymates" for the Ladies, but I suppose one could ask.

vipcaddymates.com also offers modeling services:

In addition to caddying on the greens, our staff can be hired as modeling talent. We have provided models for print work, promotions, trade shows and events in Las Vegas. Our goal is to provide only the best talent, where beauty and brains make up the perfect representative, whether it is to promote your product, be the main attraction at your event, or perhaps even the face of your advertisement.

If you have the means, VIPCaddyMates seems a fun way to brighten up your Golf outing or Photoshoot!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived