CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Gone Golfing

Rickster

4 guys, 4 sets of clubs, lots of beer, 5 different courses, 800 miles and a STS. It doesn't get any better than this. See ya on Tuesday.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Once I thought I was wrong, but I was just mistaken"

-W.Kingdon

Take out the word "just", it makes it funnier.

Rickster, Hope you have a great trip. I would like to do the same someday soon, but substitute the clubs with some nice varmint rifles.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

but substitute the clubs with some nice varmint rifles.

Chipmunks - nature's targets.... :lol:

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Golf Nevada style and pack 'em both in the cart ! ;)

Just be carfull that you don't swing that wood too hard and find out your'e holdin' a ventilated/ribbed barrel with live ammo pointing back at ya. :blink:

I'm at the only chemical plant I know where we can go out at lunch to de-golpherize and sight 'yotes. Security fence, what's that - to keep us in ?

We used to have a driving range of sorts but then it got confusing to hollar either FORE or PULL ! Lost a lot of Titleist balls to many a good shot, and a little nervous to look for 'em anyway... :P

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

TDK, Can I come visit you someday? I know a guy that ran security for the Olympic games in Atlanta some years back. Can we come do a "security assesment" for you?

Well I'm back. I'll save the bar stories for an other board. Maybe Penthouse or something like that. Just kidding.LOL. e-mail me and I'll share em. Just kidding again. Anyways, the car ran great. Pulled the 10 mile 8% grades without a wimper. Don't forget, we got 1000 lbs plus of guys and gear in her as well. Averaged close to 20 miles a gallon. Found out I have a high speed braking shudder. 80mph plus but smooth as silk when running at this speed and above. Think it's rotors. Might try turning em but have been watching posts on rotors and may look for new ones. One other small issue. Tire pressure monitor. Keeps warning me in the 90 degree weather cruseing at 80mph for an hour or so. I keep tires at 32 cold but they will sneak up to 37 or so and set off the DIC. Is there a way to up the DIC setting without going to the dealer with a Tech II? Any ways. Great trip and can't wait for the next one.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Might try a starting pressure of 33 or so, should keep the tires cooler in the long haul, but who knows at that ambient temp.

Archived