CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

paparazzi driving video recorder

Link: http://paparazzi.jp/en/

Ever get into an accident and wish you had a video of the last 12 seconds before the crash?

newgoods_bn.jpg

This new windshield camera system continuously records 12 seconds of video onto a 2GB SD memory card. It uses internal sensors to detect if your vehicle has been in an accident, and freezes on the 12 seconds before and 8 seconds after impact.

me01_img.gif

It also has easy touch controls for use in manual mode.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Ever get into an accident and wish you had a video of the last 12 seconds before the crash?

newgoods_bn.jpg

This new windshield camera system continuously records 12 seconds of video onto a 2GB SD memory card. It uses internal sensors to detect if your vehicle has been in an accident, and freezes on the 12 seconds before and 8 seconds after impact.

me01_img.gif

It also has easy touch controls for use in manual mode.

I'm guessing there's something somewhere I need to "click on." Haven't quite found it yet.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Got it. Thanks!

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived