CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Funney Money

I'm most often NOT allowed to present info from © info spots. I think this is an exception.

icon.gif Today's comic relief brought to you by U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner via this quote from the Wall Street Journal:

"I believe deeply that it's very important for the U.S. and the economic health of the U.S. that we maintain a strong dollar," he said at a roundtable discussion with Japanese reporters.

"We bear special responsibility for trying to make sure that we are implementing policy in the U.S. that will sustain confidence not just among American investors and... savers but investors around the world" that the U.S. will fix its budgetary problems as its economy improves.

Great job so far, Tim... Your comments really instilled confidence in the American people. The dollar touched a 15-month low and gold went as high as $1,119.10 an ounce today (up 26% this year).

You might want to have a look at stansberryresearch.com

That's entirely up to you.

GOOD GRIEF! Buy some silver Dammit! Some gold wouldn't hurt.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived