CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

My Daily Photo Shoot

What a load of bullshit, blather and nonsense. Get off the soap box. It's obvious you read what you want to read, read it the way you see fit and interpret what you want to see, usually in a negative sense.

I'm going to ignore your blather from now on. Post what you want, you'll get no response from me.

That is just about what I expected in a response from you, nothing of substance as usual.

A word about Lemon Law buybacks for all.....

Most buybacks are due to the customer making a deal that they got throttled on and now have a payment they can not afford or now want a newer model....customers in turn start complaining about their "problems" and subsequently it turns into a pissing contest.....99.99999% of vehicles bought back as lemons are never heard from again.....it is a very very rare case that a vehicle is truly a lemon......also 99% of buybacks are never under the lemon law but are done so as a means of customer satisfaction not mandated in Arb or from the courts.

FYI

GMWA_PRO

A word about Lemon Law buybacks for all.....

Most buybacks are due to the customer making a deal that they got throttled on and now have a payment they can not afford or now want a newer model....customers in turn start complaining about their "problems" and subsequently it turns into a pissing contest.....99.99999% of vehicles bought back as lemons are never heard from again.....it is a very very rare case that a vehicle is truly a lemon......also 99% of buybacks are never under the lemon law but are done so as a means of customer satisfaction not mandated in Arb or from the courts.

FYI

GMWA_PRO

Highly Entertaining. THis is better than the improv.

Hey Marika.....chill babe. Way too angry. Life's too short. I would prescribe a good amoky single malt scotch.

Cheers,

Tim

LOLOL!!!!!!

Me angry? Nooooooooooooooo. People who know me and have seen me angry, don't want to see me angry. ;)

As for the scotch, thanks but I prefer a nice glass of red wine.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived