CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddy Grill

tonyny

I have a 2003 DTS grill that I no longer need as I changed the grill on my car. What do you think I should ask for it on Ebay? Minus the emblem.

Thanks

"Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again"?

When I bought my '05 Deville, I made replacement of the grille part of the deal. It was chrome so didn't realize the panels between the grille and the headlights needed to be painted to matit needed to be painted to match. The retail price of the new grille was $356.07

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

When I bought my '05 Deville, I made replacement of the grille part of the deal. It was chrome so didn't realize the panels between the grille and the headlights needed to be painted to matit needed to be painted to match. The retail price of the new grille was $356.07

Hey Kevin, did you post any photos yet of the new car?

Check CardioDoc he may buy it from you, he maintains a separate forum here, and sells wheels and accessories including grills

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Hey Kevin, did you post any photos yet of the new car?

Check CardioDoc he may buy it from you, he maintains a separate forum here, and sells wheels and accessories including grills

Mike,

I haven't taken photos yet - the weather has been so rainy here. The weather guesser says the weekend will be sunny so I'll take some then. Of course, the same weather guesser said it was supposed to be sunny yesterday and today and it was cloudy and rainy both days...

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Sold it for a "buy it now" 100 bucks on Ebay. After being asked if I'd let it go for $75. :rolleyes: What the hell it was laying around in the garage collecting dust. I'm not happy with Ebay's and "screwpals" new policies though. Screwpal NOW holds your money for 3 days AFTER the item is delivered before allowing you to withdraw the money and wait ANOTHER 3/4 days for it to get to your bank. I asked them if I could go into, say, Walmart and buy something and tell them I'd pay them a WEEK later. :rolleyes: The phone went silent and I hung up.

Also another 'trick" from Ebay. They wouldn't let my ad go through UNTIL I removed the reference to accepting a MONEY ORDER. Yes you heard right. Its either screwpal or the highway... :angry:

"Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again"?

Archived