CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

What Did You All Think

Do I think he deserved it? Probably not... But then neither did Kissinger, or Gore...

AND THAT"S IT! Period.

Hoped you liked the bomb.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Do I think he deserved it? Probably not... But then neither did Kissinger, or Gore...

AND THAT"S IT! Period.

Regards,

Warren

Bomb was cool...

And yes he probably didn't deserve it... But having your country recognized in a positive way is never a bad thing in my opinion.

Having a bunch of intellectual Scandinavians basically say "GO USA!" or "America is Number 1" is probably moving things forward.

I understand that they have invited Toby Keith to play at the award ceremony...

Yes Really! No ****... Look Toby To Play Nobel Awards

The world is changing... in a positive way. All around the world people are going "USA is Number 1"

Be proud... As I said if my Prime Minister had be recognized in a similar way, I would.

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

AND THAT"S IT! Period.

Regards,

Warren

Bomb was cool...

And yes he probably didn't deserve it... But having your country recognized in a positive way is never a bad thing in my opinion.

Having a bunch of intellectual Scandinavians basically say "GO USA!" or "America is Number 1" is probably moving things forward.

I understand that they have invited Toby Keith to play at the award ceremony...

The world is changing... in a positive way. All around the world people are going "USA is Number 1"

Be proud... As I said if my Prime Minister had be recognized in a similar way, I would.

I'd like to think we are of the same mind. Perhaps not.

Good luck to your PM.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

having your country recognized in a positive way is never a bad thing in my opinion.

However, in this case, I can't help but feel we are the laughing stock............once again. The rest of the world sees the same thing we do. They all now he did not earn it and does not deserve it.

Having a bunch of intellectual Scandinavians basically say "GO USA!" or "America is Number 1" is probably moving things forward. I understand that they have invited Toby Keith to play at the award ceremony...

Well, if you have a bunch of INTELLECTUAL Scandavians at you back, then what do you have to fear?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

The Nobel Foundation appears determined to destroy its credibility.

In a nutshell,

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

The Nobel Foundation appears determined to destroy its credibility.

In a nutshell.

Regards,

Warren

:D

Nutshell is my middle name.

My experience with business correspondence convinced me that ten words trumps one hundred words every time!

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Nutshell is my middle name.

Whoda guesed?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

My experience with business correspondence convinced me that ten words trumps one hundred words every time!
:D:D:D

Posted Image

I can tell you if my Prime Minister just won the Nobel Prize, even if I hadn't voted for him (I did) I would be on cloud nine...

This is a way of recognizing not only the man, but the role that your whole country is playing in bringing peace to the world.

I offer my congradulations to your President and your country.

Gotcha. It wasn't until recently I came to understand the U.S. economy impacted the remainder of the world.

I thought it was just us. Silly me.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

Having a bunch of intellectual Scandinavians basically say "GO USA!" or "America is Number 1" is probably moving things forward. I understand that they have invited Toby Keith to play at the award ceremony...

Well, if you have a bunch of INTELLECTUAL Scandavians at you back, then what do you have to fear?

Regards,

Warren

SORRY, that was poor form, but fun just the less! :D

Posted Image

Oh if you like that... you will love this

Obama Wins Yet another award.

HOLY CRAP!!

Obama Named Country Music Entertainer of the Year :D:D:D ?

That is just too good!

OBAMAHat.jpg

Posted Image

Archived