CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Switch for STS Seville

Collision Catalog - 1998 - Cadillac - Seville

Steering wheel, Steering wheel and trim, Switch, Radio control, Oak

I´ve tried to find that switch for many places , because it is discontinued. My old switch has no light anymore and I would like to have a new one, because there are several scratches on it too.

So, if anybody has any knowledge where to find it I would be more than happy. Are they any places where you could find old stock left? :huh:

www.car-parts.com

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I found one here:

You should call ahead with the part description and ask about shipping to Finland. Their phone numbers are:

(800) 242-3249 (their 800 number may not work out of the US)

Fax: (361) 854-0855

I did some poking around on the web and found that the core business is Allen Samuels Chevrolet, and they list several numbers that should work from Finland. Since these are intended to be local numbers and you may find yourself talking to a South Texas car salesman who doesn't "get it," I suggest that you communicate by FAX. Ask them to FAX you a phone number that will work from Finland if they want to talk. Here are the voice numbers that I did find on the web:

(361) 288-4744

(361) 884-5234

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I found one here:

You should call ahead with the part description and ask about shipping to Finland. Their phone numbers are:

(800) 242-3249 (their 800 number may not work out of the US)

Fax: (361) 854-0855

I did some poking around on the web and found that the core business is Allen Samuels Chevrolet, and they list several numbers that should work from Finland. Since these are intended to be local numbers and you may find yourself talking to a South Texas car salesman who doesn't "get it," I suggest that you communicate by FAX. Ask them to FAX you a phone number that will work from Finland if they want to talk. Here are the voice numbers that I did find on the web:

(361) 288-4744

(361) 884-5234

Thanks a lot for your effort, I´ll try that.

Please report back here how it goes. There are salvage yards that can sell you a used one if this company doesn't ship overseas.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived