CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Does Your Government Listen to You?

Does your government listen to you?

Our current economic debacle resulted from extraodinary excess borrowing. Too late, consumers recognized this and stopped borrowing. The feds, however, are having none of it; the feds are trying to counteract this major trend. This year, they're borrowing $1.7 trillion. Consumers won't borrow; no problem, the feds will borrow for them! The government would have you believe the cure for excess borrowing and spending is yet MORE borrowing and spending.

It is mathematically impossible to pay back this debt without either declaring bankruptcy or inflating the dollar to near worthless value. Does this frighten you? Good!

84% of Americans are satisfied with their health care. Nevertheless, your government, for the sake of the other 16%, is prepared to bring to ruin the best health care system in the world. Incidently, that 16% is VERY arguable in my humble view. Why not, instead, institute a separate program for those 16%?

It is mathematically impossible to pay for this program with Medicare "savings," as advertized. Does this frighten you? Good!

I'm frightened and that's not good!

Regards,

Warren

P.S. What are you gonna do about it? November 2, 2010 comes to mind.

P.P.S. I'll wager I own more gold silver and oil than you do. I would urge you to "get with the program" if you'd like to preserve your savings. Your call.

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived