CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Autoblog walks through the new GM commercial

Bruce Nunnally

The new GM commercial shows the Chairman of the Board for GM walking through design studios. In the background you can

see new designs in work. Autoblog has a scene by scene breakout, but one of the cars shown may be the ATS, which is the smaller than a CTS model due next year. Here is the image; note the blue car under the cloth to the right:

gmcommercialconcepts004.png

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The new GM commercial shows the Chairman of the Board for GM walking through design studios. In the background you can

see new designs in work. Autoblog has a scene by scene breakout, but one of the cars shown may be the ATS, which is the smaller than a CTS model due next year. Here is the image; note the blue car under the cloth to the right:

gmcommercialconcepts004.png

All the GM insiders I hear from, from time to time, tell me that we won't see the ATS until 2014 at the earliest... next year we are to get a replacement for the DTS and STS... XTS should hit next year.

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

All the GM insiders I hear from, from time to time, tell me that we won't see the ATS until 2014 at the earliest... next year we are to get a replacement for the DTS and STS... XTS should hit next year.

That makes a realistic sequence; Sport Wagon in showrooms now, CTS Coupe soon, then XTS followed by ATS. Throw in the update for the Escalade along the way.

I wish they would approve and fasttrack the Cadillac Concierge extended range electric vehicle also.

Bruce

I've seen the GM commercial and was impressed.

Myself. Being a 28 year + GM employee. I am retiring at right around Thanskgiving. Leaving GM.

Best move I think I ever made.

That said, I'm not going into dig into GM tonight. Been drinking some...but products like Pontiac Aztecs wants us to throw up. Why, why, why.

More to come..

Rick Wagoner said that the Aztek was one of the reasons he realized he needed to bring in someone like Bob Lutz to drive product. So although it has been widely criticized, there is a silver lining to that cloud.

Congratulations on your retirement.

Bruce

Archived