CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I won !!

Well, I'm getting my fuel rail fixed for nothing... i got a call back from GM today, and their rep told me that she found info that my car was part of the fuel rail recall...i told her thats what i was trying to tell them all along (thanks to Logans info)...they called my local dealer while i was still on the line, and the service manager was as nice as could be...as opposed to last week when i spoke to him and he couldn't care less,,, he told me then that there was no such recall and he doubted that it would ever affect the Cadillac line ...they are going to replace the leaking fuel rail with the original nylon one for the time being, until the new stainless steel ones are available, then they will all be replaced...they are even coming to my house to get the car with a flatbed for FREE!! I'm pumped!!!! ....bob

Congats!!! Always a good feeling when things get taken care of finally!

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

I think it was last November that I 1st mentioned this. Cadillac assist still says that they are working on it for mine. I told them I am running on a rubber hose. They don't seem al that happy about doing things e mail.

Mike C

Archived