CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Pray for the life of my car...

dfkjasdo;ifja;sodfihaiosdufhas;kljvdaj;'lfja;dkhidska;lfifuh;aiosdhfn;lasdig;ohf;sda

*ARGGGGG*

There has got to be a way to get the stupid toque converter housing to bolt up to the engine... I get all the bolt except the last 2 and there is space between the TC housing and the engine and I tried to take it up by putting a bolt in it and torqueing it down.... all i did was stripped the darn threads in the block. i tried to get the engine back out and start over, but i can't... it's stuck in there too. gkdaogdishfoiadsfhl;daskfnadslkfj i can't remember being this mad...ever. i should've quit an hour ago before i got so flkafjdsoifj mad. Now I just wanna pay somebody to do it. Any suggestions on how to line the darn thing back up would be appreciated.

Are you talkin about the bell housing? (tranny to engine?) I did a 4.9 swap before, I remember having a problem with one of the bell housing bolts that was towards the back of the engine. I had to take the pass. wheel off and, and use a like a 3ft extention to get it bolted down.

no, i know which one you are talking about, but this one is on the driver side bellhousing.

thanks you guys for letting me vent... it really helped! i went out and looked at it today and it wasn't as bad as i thought last night. I'm about to go start on it again... i've got some ideas.

Archived