CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Need Serious help with interior

Talk to your local dealer. They usually have guys come by that do that kind of repair work. They can probably give you a name. I once bought a 2-3 yr old Blazer that had a rip in the side of the drivers seat. They had it fixed before I bought it and it was literaly just like new. It was impossible to tell where the repair was made. Then give the bill to your passenger.

My passenger put a cig burn right through my passenger seat! What are my options? Can I get that little piece of leather replaced or am I going to have to find a new used seat? Any advice? Im afraid I wont be able to sleep untill I know!

I FORBID smoking inside my car. Period.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I really don't know. The agreement was that the dealer would have it repaired before I took possession. Not bad considering it was a used car.I'm sure it was much cheaper than a new seat or reupholsering it.

I've been in the upholstery business for thirty years. The only ways to do it right are; get the proper matching leather from one of the oem suppliers such as Lyons and replace the panel, or replace the affected cover. ;)

Thank god its only going to cost $80 at the dealer

Hopefully, you're going to make your buddy pay for the repair since he caused the problem in the first place.....

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Archived