CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

WTS: 96 Cadillac Seville STS Green/Tan Loaded Roof

This is the ad I wrote up for eBay. This is my Dad's car, and he is forced to sell. I would buy if I did not already have my Concours. I will be listing on eBay later today, but wanted to give everyone here first shot:

This is the top of the line when it comes to owning a Cadillac. The Seville Touring Sedan is GMs Crown jewel. Over $50,000 when new. It has the complete Northstar system, including the famous 300HP 32V DOHC V8, known for its amazing power and fuel economy. You get the best of both worlds. This car is loaded will the options from the factory; power moonroof, 12 disc CD changer, Leather & real wood interior, Bose audio system, Rain sense automatic wipers, 7 spoke chrome wheels(best looking Caddy wheel ever made), remote power locks, trunk and alarm. This car has been well maintained by car lovers and stored winters, never seen salt, or even much rain. Condition of Polo Green exterior shows only minor marks on bumper covers, most of the body is like new. Shale Interior is also like new, with only one small wear spot on the driver seat. Recent work done in last 2K miles with all OEM GM parts include a complete brake job, water pump, all new belts(including pulleys and tensioner), platinum spark plugs, spark plug wires, alternator, oxygen sensor, PCV valve, air filter, wiper blades, CD changer cartridge, fuel filter, new gold Cadillac keys, and a new complete factory moonroof assembly. Oil was recently changed with Mobil 1 and Mobil oil filter. Coolant was also just changed when water pump was done with fresh Dexcool. Michelin tires all around. This car is ready to go, it runs strong and drives great, needs nothing at all and will easily get to 250-300K+ miles with its new owner. Clean and clear title, we are private owners. VIN is:#1G6KY5296TU826717. Mileage is 129K.

Please e-mail me with any questions or if you would like to test drive. Buyer can arrange pick up or shipping with me, I am flexible. I am attaching one pic, but have about 20 bigger pics if you are serious. Thanks

STSDside2.jpg

I beg to differ Ben Dover. I believe the 7 spoke chrome sts wheels are the best looking wheels for caddy's. Look at pics under FOR SALE items. Much luck on selling your caddy. I loved mine and miss it dearly. again I send you my best.

-Pink Smoothie

My name is not "Ben Dover" nor do I wish to be addressed as such.

The STS I have does have 7 spoke chome wheels, you mean those fat spoke 95 wheels I see from time to time?

Ben,

I agree with you. The wheels are your Caddy are 1 of the best looking wheels.

Unfortunately, I have the 95 style 7 spokes, on my STS. REally wish I had the newer type like yours or even the 2000-2004 STS wheels are very nice. Good luck with you car sale!!! B)

Ben,

I am interested in the car...I presently own a 1999 STS...Awesome car!

I live in medina county.

Would you email/post more pictures please?

thank you, :D

Scott-Check eBay and CardioDoc. I see sets of those wheels all the time. You could probably buy a set and sell yours for about the same money and not have much in the upgrade.

CadiKing-Mail sent. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

BTT-This is in local paper this weekend, so before anyone comes out, drop me a line. Hate to see just a regular person get this when a caddyinfo member can snag it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived